The Circle as a place – Future of Office Space
07. April 2022 - 16:00 - 20:30
4.00 to 8.00 pm
– Meet & Greet at the Unispace studio at the Circle 09
– Presentation Airport Zurich & Swiss Life: „The Circle as an investment“ (45 min)
– Presentation Unispace: „The Reluctant Returner & Future of Office Space“ (45 min)
– Guided Site Visit of The Circle (50 min)
– Apéro Riche at Unispace Office
The event will be held in English and is open to our members from all over Switzerland. The total number of participants is limited to 50, so please take the opportunity and assign soon (be aware that the number might change as we need to follow the most recent BAG rules in place at the moment the event takes place).
As an introduction, Stefan Feldmann, Head of The Circle, and Swetlana Kaufmann, Portfolio Manager from Swiss Life Asset Management AG and responsible for The Circle, will reveal facts and figures about The Circle as an investment and show how the ramp-up phase was managed in the difficult circumstances of the pandemic.
Thereafter, you will get an insight of why employees are reluctant to return to the office and learn about the future of office space in an international context by Veronica Amaya-Giraldo, Unispace Workplace Strategist and Change Manager from London.
Registration deadline: 31 March 2022